ROAM – THE PORTABLE SMART SPEAKER FOR ALL YOUR LISTENING ADVENTURES (WHITE)
Take incredible sound everywhere with Sonos Roam, the portable smart speaker for all your listening adventures. Enjoy music, voice control, and multiroom listening at home on WiFi, plus Bluetooth streaming, all-day battery life, and waterproof durability on the go.
- Stream music and more over WiFi, and enjoy easy control with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
- Use Bluetooth when you take this waterproof, lightweight, and durable speaker on the go.
- Experience astonishingly clear and perfectly balanced sound with automatic Trueplay tuning.
- Get up to 10 hours of continuous play time, and recharge with the included USB-C cable or any Qi wireless charger.
- Create a multiroom sound system with other Sonos speakers and enjoy music, TV, and more all around your home.
What’s the difference between Bluetooth and WiFi?
Bluetooth pairs or connects devices using short-range radio waves. WiFi similarly pairs or connects devices, but it also connects to the internet, typically through a wireless router. Internet access allows you to stream higher fidelity audio over greater distances, group or stereo pair Sonos speakers, play content from Sonos Radio, use your voice assistant, and more.
Will Roam work with Bluetooth out of the box?
Roam must be set up with the Sonos app while on WiFi before you can connect a device directly via Bluetooth.
Will Roam work with my voice assistant?
You can ask Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free help when Roam is connected to your WiFi network. While streaming with AirPlay 2, you can use Siri on your iOS device to control Apple Music.
What is the battery life of Roam?
Roam offers up to 10 hours of continuous playback on a single charge. When not in use, Roam switches to sleep mode to conserve power, and the battery can last up to 10 days.
How do I charge Roam?
Connect the included USB-C to USB-A cable to a 5V/1A or 2.1A USB power adapter, such as the Sonos Power Adapter. You can also place the speaker on any Qi certified charger or use the custom-designed Sonos Roam Wireless Charger (sold separately).
Can I create a stereo pair with two Roams?
When you are on WiFi, you can use the Sonos app to create a stereo pair with two matching speakers and enjoy detailed stereo separation and a wider soundstage for listening to music and other audio. A Roam stereo pair will not work as surround speakers in your Sonos home theater system.